Sold

Barmouth Close, Callands, Warrington

£99,950 OIRO
  • Type: House
  • Availability: Sold
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Reception Rooms: 1

Property Summary

MID TOWN HOUSE, SHARED OWNERSHIP, TWO BEDROOMS, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY!

Shared Ownership property 75% equity share is available with the remainder 25% payable to Aviva Housing Association rent per month approx. £55.00. Halton Kelly Independent Property Services are delighted to offer for purchase this immaculate two bedroomed mid town house, situated in the popular location of Callands, close to local amenities, bus networks to Warrington Town Centre, Motorway networks , Westbrook centre and Gemini retail park. Benefitting from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating, block paved driveway parking and an enclosed rear garden also compliment the property which is briefly laid out as follows, entrance porch, lounge, breakfast kitchen, landing to two double bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom. Perfect starter home, for further information on appointments to view please contact our team at Westbrook,
  • Make Enquiry
  • View Brochure
  • View EPCs
  • View EPC

Name(Required)

Property Features

  • MID TOWN HOUSE
  • TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
  • DINING KITCHEN
  • GAS CENTRAL HEATING
  • UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
  • 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP
  • PERFECT STARTER HOME
  • IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT
  • DRIVEWAY PARKING
  • VIEWING RECOMMENDED

Address

64 Barmouth Close

Barmouth Close

Callands

Warrington

Cheshire

WA5 9RW

GB

Full Details

LOUNGE 4.88m x 3.78m (16'0 x 12'5)
Attractive family lounge with UPVC double glazed window to front, stairs to first floor accommodation, two wall light points, wood laminate flooring, wall mounted feature fire, coved ceiling.

LOUNGE 4.88m x 3.78m (16'0 x 12'5)
Alternate angle.

DINING KITCHEN 5.31m x 2.77m (17'5 x 9'1 )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary worksurfaces incorporating stainless steel sink unit, built in electric oven and gas hob with extractor, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, space for freezer, part tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window and exterior door to rear, wood laminate flooring.

DINING KITCHEN 3.78m x 2.77m (12'5 x 9'1)
Alternate angle.

FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Loft access.

BEDROOM ONE 3.78m x 2.77m (12'5 x 9'1)
Master double bedroom with UPVC double glazed window to rear.

BEDROOM ONE 3.78m x 2.77m (12'5 x 9'1)
Alternate angle.

BEDROOM TWO 3.78m x 2.24m plus entrance (12'5 x 7'4 plus entra
Second double bedroom with UPVC double glazed window to the front.

BATHROOM
Fitted with a three piece suite in White comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, chrome ladder towel radiator, inset spot lighting.

OUTSIDE
As previously mentioned the property has block paved driveway parking with an enclosed rear garden laid mainly to lawn with patio areas and fenced border surround. Access gate to rear.

Viewing Arrangements
Viewing arrangement by appointment only via Halton Kelly Independent Property Services 01925 575750 enquiries@haltonkelly.co.uk

Appliances
Interested parties should satisfy themselves, by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the description shown in these property details. All measurements, distances and areas listed are approximate. Fixtures, fittings and other items are NOT included unless specified in these details. Please note that any services, heating systems, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.

Local Authority
Warrington Borough Council, New Town House, Buttermarket Street, Warrington, WA1 2NH. Telephone: (01925) 443322.